TYPES OF COURSES AND LESSONS
VIRTUAL PLATFORMS TO LEARN SPANISH LANGUAGE ONLINE
PRICING TO LEARN SPANISH LANGUAGE with me
BOOK YOUR FREE TRIAL LESSON WITH NO FURTHER COMMITMENT
Basic information on Data Protection
- Person responsible: Amanda Velasco Jiménez
- Purpose:Collecting your data to manage the request you make through this contact form.
- Legitimation:The consent of the interested party.
- Servers:Your data will be located on MailRelay (my email marketing provider) and on GoDaddy (my hosting provider).
- Your rights: You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation and deletion of data on firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1. Why online lessons?
We live in the era of technology, which moves every day by leaps, providing us with a host of tools that make virtual learning become more interactive, flexible, dynamic, fun and efficient. Therefore, we can say that online teaching is no longer the future, but our present.
2. How do I book my free trial lesson?
Before the lesson, you will receive a personal questionnaire and a level test so I can know a little more about you and I can prepare a lesson completely adapted to your needs.
Once the session is completed, you decide if it is the kind of Spanish lesson you are looking for and, if so, we talk about the doubts you may have to specify the schedules of your future lessons and other details.
3. How do I know if your lessons are suitable for me?
So that, for this learning to be 100% productive, you have to feel comfortable, being inside an agreeable and natural atmosphere, and you have to be with a teacher that transmits you entire confidence.
4. How are the lessons structured?
Regardless of the course chosen, we work all the skills (listening, reading, writing, speaking and grammatical competence). You don´t need to purchase any manual or book for the lessons, all contents worked during the lesson, homework or any other type of material required by the student is provided through email. You will receive full support from your teacher throughout your learning process, being accompanied, guided and advised all the time and whenever you need it.
5. Do I have to use webcam during the lesson?
6. Can I cancel a lesson?
If you cancel with little time in advance or you do not attend the lesson, it will be deemed given and the amount will not be refunded, except under exceptional circumstances and for duly justified reasons.
7. What happens if I arrive late to a lesson?
8. What happens if a lesson is interrupted due to technical problems?
9. How do I pay the lessons?
10. How do discounts work?
The packs of lessons always receive a 10% discount when you are a new student and it is your first purchase.
This discount can be extended to future purchases if the student recommends the lessons to family and friends (that is, you will receive another 10% discount on your next pack of lessons purchase, if you recommend Talking Spanish Online to a friend or a relative and he/she enrolls).
11. Which time zone should I take into account to set the lessons?
12. How long do I need to learn Spanish or to improve it?
Remember that the learning process is not a mathematical question, each student has his/her own rhythm and must be fully respected. What I can assure is that, as a teacher, I am of the entire conviction that any person, regardless of their nationality, culture or age, can learn a second language. Don´t forget: “If you can dream it, you can do it”, don´t you ever let anything or anyone tell you otherwise, not even yourself. I help you to get it.